Posi Limited-Slip Differential
The Posi limited-slip differential is the ideal method to control traction in road streets, light-obligation pickups and a wide range of landing area running race vehicles. Including pyrolytic carbon clutches, rebuildable plan, net-manufactured riggings for included quality and consistent, programmed activity and automatic operation.
Center Highlights Or Advantages
- Race-reproduced, pyrolytic carbon clutches.
- Tunable by means of different spring packs (a.k.a. pre-loads).
- Rebuildable structure.
- Works in forward and invert.
- Net-produced gears for included quality.
- Smooth, programmed commitment.
- Optimized torque predisposition proportions convey.
It prevents wheel slip before it begins:
|Posi Limited-Slip Differential|