Posi Limited-Slip Differential
The Posi limited-slip differential is the ideal method to control traction in road streets, light-obligation pickups and a wide range of landing area running race vehicles. Including pyrolytic carbon clutches, rebuildable plan, net-manufactured riggings for included quality and consistent, programmed activity and automatic operation.
Center Highlights Or Advantages
- Race-reproduced, pyrolytic carbon clutches.
- Tunable by means of different spring packs (a.k.a. pre-loads).
- Rebuildable structure.
- Works in forward and invert.
- Net-produced gears for included quality.
- Smooth, programmed commitment.
- Optimized torque predisposition proportions convey.
It prevents wheel slip before it begins:
The Posi Limited-Slip differential averts wheel slip before it can begin. To do that, carbon circle grip packs, preloaded by a focal spring get together, are situated behind every differential side rigging. At the point when torque input expands the bracing burden on the grasp packs increments. That causes the gab free grasp packs to get an exchange capacity to the next wheel.
You can watch the installation of Posi LSD here:
ALSO, READ THESE POSTS
- How a Rear Differential Works?
- Limited-slip Differential.
- Locking Rear Differential.
- Torsen Differential.
- Front Differential.
- Hypoid Differential Gear.
- Ring And Pinion Gear Installation Kit.